Men`s Muckster II Ankle
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Men`s Muckster II Ankle - The "Men's Muckster II Ankle" garden shoe from Muck Boot
An indispensable partner for gardening! Slipped on quickly, it defies any weather and, thanks to the corrugated sole, provides ideal grip even on wet grass. The garden shoe has 4 mm thick neoprene for optimal protection against mud and a breathable mesh lining that cools your feet on warm days. Whether sun or rain, these ankle boots guarantee high wearing comfort and functionality at all times.
- 100% waterproof
- particularly grippy outsole
- Lined with 4 mm neoprene
- breathable mesh lining
- Ankle-high with heel tab for easy on and off
- Boot height approx. 19 cm, maximum circumference 33 cm
- Order the next size up for half sizes
Size: 39/40 - 48
So that you can enjoy your Muck Boots for a long time, we give you tips and tricks on care below
1. You can easily remove dirt with water or by gently scrubbing with soap and cold water. We do not recommend using solvents or detergents to clean your boots.
2. Then dry the ankle boots naturally at room temperature. Please do not place the ankle boots next to the heater to dry as this will cause the natural rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and tear over time. For care we recommend the "KavalRub" care spray.
Please note: It is not recommended to use maintenance products on the outsole. This can cause the sole to become slippery in wet or icy conditions.