Arctic Sport II Tall
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Arctic Sport II Tall - The "Arctic Sport II Tall" work boot from Muck Boot
With a cozy fleece lining and a 5 mm thick neoprene inner shoe, these lightweight rubber boots are the ideal work boots in icy temperatures. The robust outsole gives your feet a perfect grip. Thanks to the additionally roughened sole, you have a firm footing even on slippery or smooth floors.
- 100% waterproof
- high cut and slim
- robust and roughened outsole
- Lined with 5 mm thick neoprene for optimal flexibility
- warm fleece lining
- lightweight EVA midsole for extra comfort
- Pull tab for easy pulling in and out
- Boot height approx. 43 cm, maximum calf circumference approx 38 cm
- Order the next size up for half sizes
Color: black-gray, olive-red-brown
Material: natural rubber and neoprene
Weight: 1.6 kg - 2 kg
Item no .: 542 02
So that you can enjoy your Muck Boots for a long time, we give you tips and tricks on care below:
1. You can easily remove dirt with water or by gently scrubbing with soap and cold water. We do not recommend using solvents or detergents to clean your boots.
2. Then dry the boots naturally at room temperature. Please do not place the boots next to the heater to dry as this will cause the natural rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack over time. For care we recommend the "KavalRub" care spray (item no. 957 01).
Please note: It is not recommended to use maintenance products on the outsole. This can cause the sole to become slippery in wet or icy conditions.
Everyone sweats, especially in the warm summer months hardly a foot stays dry. This leads to residual moisture that remains in the boots at the end of a long, sweaty working day. Just crumple up newsprint and tuck it into your boot. This then pulls the moisture out overnight.